Vascular/Cardiac Awards Young Presentation
The ESCVS aims to encourage high-quality research by offering awards related to submission of an abstract by young (under 40) researchers.
These grants and awards are designed to recognise and stimulate outstanding research in the field of vascular and cardiac disciplines.
Winners will get a certificate of award, € 300,00 for travel expenses reimbursement and free congress registration to the 70th ESCVS Congress.
Available to applicants who satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant is first or presenting author
- The applicant is a member of ESCVS
- The applicant is within three years of attaining a PhD, or is a physician in training, or is aged under 40 years
To apply please tick the appropriate box on the abstract form and submit the signed confirmation of eligibility form by the ESCVS abstract deadline: 30 October 2020.
The 69th ESCVS Congress is being assessed by Ethical MedTech’s Conference Vetting System (CVS).
There is no strict age limit, the applicant is required to complete all mandatory fields and upload a CV.
The grant covers:
- Up to € 500,00 towards travel & accommodation at the 69th ESCVS Congress.
- Complimentary Congress registration
- Complimentary invitation to the social events, Congress Welcome Reception and Social Dinner
All healthcare professionals in vascular and cardiac fields who are ESCVS Members are eligible to apply.
Priority will be given to applicants who are first-authors or co-authors of abstracts submitted to the 69th ESCVS Congress 2020.
Terms and conditions
- Only presenting authors of accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation are eligible for grant consideration.
- No age limit for Health Professionals (HPR)
- The applicant must not have received full nor partial financial funding from industry sources
- The grant does not cover ground transportation or meals which will be at the grant receivers own expense
- Reimbursement of costs to the grant receiver will take place after the conference, and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
- The registration is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged into monetary value or similar.
If you are interested in supporting an Educational Grant, please fill in the Application Form below and submit by latest October 30, 2020.
Application Form for Participation Grant