The aim of these grants is to encourage research and to support the development of professional careers
Educational Grants to 69th ESCVS Congress
The 69th ESCVS Congress is being assessed by Ethical MedTech’s Conference Vetting System (CVS).
Educational Grants are offered to healthcare professionals, clinicians and researchers who have limited access to funding or difficulties to obtain financial assistance in order to attend the Congress.
There is no strict age limit, the applicant is required to complete all mandatory fields and upload a CV.
The grants cover:
- A grant (up to 500 €) towards travel & accommodation at the 69th ESCVS Congress.
- Three hotel nights* (single occupancy, including breakfast)
- A travel grant (economy flight/train)
- Complimentary Congress registration
- Complimentary invitation to the social events, Congress Welcome Reception and Social Dinner
*Arrival and departure date in correspondence with the conference dates.
The Grants are awarded at the discretion of the Organizers.
Applications Deadline: 30 April 2020
Notifications will be sent out by April 30, 2020.
All healthcare professionals in vascular and cardiac fields who are ESCVS Members are eligible to apply.
Priority will be given to applicants who are first-authors or co-authors of abstracts submitted to the 69th ESCVS Congress 2020.
Terms and conditions
- Only presenting authors of accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation are eligible for grant consideration.
- No age limit for Health Professionals (HPR)
- The applicant must not have received full nor partial financial funding from industry sources
- The grant does not cover ground transportation or meals which will be at the grant receivers own expense
- Reimbursement of costs to the grant receiver will take place after the conference, and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
- The registration is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged into monetary value or similar.
If you are interested in supporting an Educational Grant, please fill in the Application Form below and submit by latest April 30, 2020.
Application Form for Participation Grant